THE 4TH EDITION OF THE EXECUTIVE SEMINAR SERIES 2018
BACKGROUND TO THE 2018 EDITION OF THE EXECUTIVE SEMINAR SERIES
ADVOCATE FOR YOUTH, a youth centered international non-governmental organization registered in Uganda under section 16(1) of companies Act, Republic of Uganda, with registration number 185851 dated 11 July Sexuality Education is an important subject in Uganda. In recognition of the need to raise more awareness on this subject, the Hon. Ministry of Education and Sports has recently launched the National Sexuality Education Framework, which provides guidelines on how Sexuality Education should be handled in schools. There is an urgent need to disseminate this information far and wide among the Secondary Education sub-population.
The purpose of this year’s Executive Seminar for Head Teachers and Proprietors is to build the capacity or head teachers of Second Cycle Institutions in Uganda to enable them to champion the cause values-based Sexuality Education in Uganda Advocate For Youth is specialized in achieving the health goals through the Education system of African countries by engaging, in a unique manner, stakeholders in the sector to tap the hidden resources for national development.
The Executive Seminar is an innovation of Advocate For Youth, organized with technical and advisory support from UNFPA, UNESCO and UNAIDS, and Reproductive Health Uganda, under the auspices of the Ministry of Education. 2014 with its registered address at 2nd floor in Buddu House, plot Number 58, Bombo Road, Kampala, Uganda and having its regional head office in Accra, Ghana.
Theme for this year’s Executive SeminarThe Secondary Education Sub-Sector as a Nexus for the promotion of Value-Based Sexuality Education – The Role of Head Teacher Empowerment.
Other Special Guests:
Date and time:
Advocate For Youth is committed to building partnerships that produce positive synergies between government agencies, NGOs, the private sector and other relevant institutions. The organization is specialized in the empowerment of adolescents and young people in Second Cycle Institutions within Africa.
With more than 14 years of rich multiple country experience in working with Ministries of Education and of health to design innovative ways of engaging this marginalized demographic and projecting their voices. We have our unique BCC approach of engendering and fostering an effective dialogue among adolescents and young people as a strategy for:
Aim, through our innovative projects, to help accelerate progress towards the achievement of:
Why you should partner with us:
TO EXHIBIT AT THE 4TH EDITION OF THE EXECUTIVE SEMINAR SERIES PLEASE DO NOT PAY CASH TO ANYONE
BENEFITS FOR EXHIBITORS
- We will provide your company/organization with space to mount a stand during the 2-day seminar
- Your logo will be printed behind the program to be printed for the seminar
- Your company/organization will be acknowledged by the MC during the seminar
- Your company/organization will be allowed to display your paraphernalia at designated point during the seminar
- Your sales people / representatives will have the opportunity to interact with over 1000 Head Teachers from more than 100 districts throughout the country
- Your representatives will have the rare opportunity to network and make contacts with our high-profile guest speakers over a 2-day period
- Free lunch for a maximum of 3 representatives
PLEASE DO NOT PAY CASH TO ANYONE
- Bank name: United Bank for Africa, Spear House Branch
- Account name: Advocate For Youth
- Account Number: 0103010641
If your organization wants to partner with us beyond exhibition and play a more active role in this innovative event, please contact us on